For those of you with frequent flyers in your life, we’ve rounded up a selection of 11 chic and sweet holiday gift ideas they’ll be happy to unwrap. Happy gifting!
1. GATEWAY travel card from Exclusive Resorts, $40,000, exclusiveresorts/gateway
Designed exclusively for Canadians, this travel card provides cardholders access to three weeks of Exclusive Resorts’ luxurious portfolio of residences (Montage Laguna Beach pictured is just one of the many resorts), journeys and events. Redeemable over three years with no initiation fee, or long-term commitment it’s like getting the perks of vacation home ownership without the hassles.
2. Nicole Tarasick airport code pillow, $95, etsy.com
Be reminded of your home and native land where ever your home base may be with a stylish pillow.
3. Fitbit Zip wireless activity tracker, $60, fitbit.com
A ton of travelling can be a challenge for even the most health-conscious people. Keep your fitness fiend friend feeling good about her accomplishments with this discreet activity tracker.
4. Estée Lauder Pleasures Charming Horn solid perfume necklace, $105, nordstrom.com
A super stealth way to carry your perfume, not only is the necklace itself stylish, but you have one less liquid to worry about.
5. Smythson currency case, £170, smythson.com
Constant travel across borders means a mixed pouch of coins. Help her stay organized with a sleek case with four pockets. Personalization optional.
6. L’Occitane Hand Indulgences Set, $32, loccitane.com
Between the winter dryness and in-cabin moisture loss, every traveller needs some good hand moisturizer to tote. The 30ml creams are just the perfect size for a carry-on and three scents means she can mix it up.
7. NADÈGE Guimauves, $6, nadege-patisserie.com
Gift her with somewhere she can’t go — her childhood! Soft and light, it’s the prettiest marshmallow you could receive.
8. Stella & Dot Getaway in Painted Zebra, $144, stelladot.com
Perfect for a weekend away or as a carry-on, what makes this bag extra amazing is that it’s expandable, making it great for the traveller who loves to shop.
9. Jackery Mini rechargeable battery, $20, jackeryusa.com
Power is a valued commodity in the world of travel. For the techie or social media fiend who’s always on her phone, this lipstick-sized external rechargeable battery will keep her powered up throughout her trip. Plus it’s compatible with almost all devices ranging from the iPhone to Androids and tablets.
10. Paris is Always a Good Idea monogram mug, $10, chapters.indigo.ca
When she can’t get away at least she’ll get to daydream with the help of this monogrammed mug, sure to make her mornings a bit cheerier.
11. J. Crew Collection Italian cashmere wrap in cabernet, $320, jcrew.com
Every traveller admits to getting chilled on the plane, so make sure she’s warm and cozy with a luxurious wrap that will last.