A chic wallet can be a lifesaver on vacation. It holds all your necessities (cards, cash, important information, and some you can even squeeze your passport in), and in a pinch, a pretty wallet can step in as an evening clutch in a pinch. Which is why we think having a functional and stylish wallet is essential for anyone on the go.
1. Love Moschino wallet, $95, zappos.com.
You won’t want to tuck this wallet into your purse with such a cute design. It’s also a great way to add some personality to a classic outfit if you need to sub it in as a clutch.
3. J.Crew magic wallet, $27.50, jcrew.com.
Perfect for just holding your majors (credit, I.D. and a few bills), this comes in pretty candy coloured hues and has a magnetic snap closure.
5. Kate Spade Harrison Street passport holder, $68, katespade.com.
Kate Spade makes some of our favourite wallets, bags and accessories, and this passport holder is no exception. The glitzy gold sheen helps, too!
6. Aldo Blazier wallet, $25, aldoshoes.com.
A sunny drop of yellow comes courtesy of this wallet that’s easy on your budget too.
7. Diane Von Furstenberg vintage collection zip-around wallet, $166, shopbop.com.
Who says wallets need to be plain and boring? Not us! We love the print and colour on this DVF wallet (and it’s just big enough to tuck your passport into as well).
8. Givenchy blue lambskin ‘Nightingale’ zipped wallet, $472, bluefly.com.
If you’re going to splurge and buy a big designer name, we say opt for something classic, chic and simple. Right now we’re lusting over this soft leather Givenchy number in classy navy.